day in SF

every 6 months we take a trip to SF.
not just for fun though...
i have my checkups at UCSF for my leg too.
(and yes all went well!)

so we left the house around 7am
the sun was already coming out and
the weather was gonna be so nice...at home.
not so much in SF.
it was nice in SF but not my type of weather.

about 1 1/2 hours into the trip,
the little princess threw up :(
no surprise to us. we were prepared!
she always gets car sick, we keep waiting
for her to grow out of it, but ya.
probably not gonna happen!
she handled it like a trooper though!

we got to my drs appt around 10:30
did xrays then papa took the kids to eat
while i waited in the waiting room
then he text me to tell me they were done,
and they were waiting for me in the waiting room?
LOL. which one? cause i don't see you guys!
they were on the wrong floor hahahaha.
so there they are coloring
that lasted pretty good the 1st hour
the 2nd hour...not fun.
but results were back, all was looking great!

SO ONTO THE ZOO!!!!!
we haven't been to the SF zoo yet.
its pretty cool!
i wasn't too fond of all the walking,
but it was definately worth seeing
all the animals.
the reptile building was closed :(
that really affected me and andre LOL
he cried...and i wanted to.
they have an anaconda there!

first stop...the giraffes.

haha...we did see real giraffes too.

walking through the zoo was beautiful!!

then to the gorillas...
serisously amazed by these guys!
this one below was so beautiful
he just sat there staring at us forever.

here's me and my babies on the lion.

and the real lion!!


then there was the beautiful peacocks...
they were all over!
 *quick fact i learned:
peacocks are males with the pretty tails.
peahens are females and have no tails!
 

this was so cute.
a little statue elephant in the middle of the walkway.

they have a cool little kids zoo area...
there was cute little prarie dogs there.
here's the kids in the "lifesize" prarie dog hole
(LOL...that made me laugh)

and once again my princess...
she had to make one last wish!
of course right during a photo but oh well
it was a perfect moment to catch!
this is her throwing a penny behind her
making a wish...

and the steam train!

we finally escaped the zoo around 5 pm
such a long day!
horrible time to leave SF though...
we got back into town around 8:30
i was as restless and whiny as my 3 yr old was
but another trip survived!!
we'll be back again for my check up
in early Oct...can't wait for our next trip!

.erin.



Comments

Popular Posts