faves around my home

before we bought our house,
i was not the type to buy new things.
most of the stuff i have
isn't even new, it's recycled!
and often bought on clearance.

here are just some of my faves:

FAMILY RULES
a must have ;)
i like...
"know you are loved"
"show compassion"
"dream big"

COFFEE POT
smokin' deal on this one.
got it on clearance at sears for $17
works great, have had it 5 years!!

MEASURING WALL
LOVE this so much
thank you pinterest!
anyone who is at our house,
can measure and make their mark!!

CROSS
this cross hangs on my fridge,
near the pic of me with my dad and kids


BOYS 49ER ROOM
of course the boys will have a NINERS room!
who's got it better than us?!
NOBODY!

KITCHEN
this is it...nothing special
but so cozy.


MANTLE
i don't have much sitting up there
but i really love this.
the peacock feathers are real...
they came from the SF zoo

LIGHTING
my fave light ever...
this is hung above my kitchen table
i love it.
thanks to my love for setting it up for me

 
CURTAINS
i couldn't find curtains to hang
in the kitchen window.
they were all too short. or ugly.
so i improvised and made my own
no stitching involved :)
 
AND THATS IT.
 
just wanted to share my faves.
 
.erin.

Comments

Popular Posts