Normal?

i talk a lot about myself being "not" normal. i've always known i'm different. it wasn't until some major life events in 2011 that i accepted myself and learned to LOVE myself for who i am.

i'm difficult at times. i'm very loving towards my kids. i believe in true love because i experience it every day. i get angry and i yell...i even throw things (funny stories will eventually be posted). i talk loud and with confidence. i guess sometimes that freaks people out. i love humor...i joke and laugh atleast 75% of everyday. i can almost always find a good side of everything. definately an optimist...unless i'm angry, yelling and throwing things ;) i tend to cling on to my husband. but i also have a craZy independent side that only he can handle. i believe SO strongly in education. i am a book nerd. i use big words a lot :) i'm getting prepared to homeschool my kids again. i love tattoos. i'm working on a sleeve on my right arm. i think people that express themselves with confidence are amazing. i have 3 beautiful mexican/italian children. they ARE without a doubt the most wonderful creations in my life. and to top it all off, i've got this really great husband to share it all with.

i love being ME. i learn new things everyday. i have huge goals that INCLUDE my hubby and kids. i love public speaking and being open and honest about things. keep following my blog...guaranteed to be hilarious and weird and everything in between!

.erin.

Comments

Popular Posts